The board will be meeting on September 14th at 6:00 pm EST. All members are welcome and encouraged to join the meeting. This meeting will be held virtually via ZOOM and in-person at the Edgewood City Hall. To join, please use the following link:
Zoom Meeting Link
Meeting Proxy Form & Proposed Amendment Changes
Welcome to Legacy Lake Jessamine!
We are working to enhance our website for you, bringing you new resources, and to help answer frequently asked questions. If you have an idea for an improvement, feature, or something else you think would be useful, please LET US KNOW!
Current Fiscal Year Dues: 2023
The annual budget is voted on by the Board of the Legacy at Lake Jessamine HOA at the end of each calendar year, to take effect the following calendar year. All owners will be notified of this mandatory budget meeting via USPS, and, if we have one, an email. Notices are sent out 30 days in advance of the meeting and will contain information on the proposed budget, along with other relevant information for that meeting. Please pay close attention to this information and plan to attend the meeting if you are able.
After the budget is passed coupon books will be ordered with the communities bank, TRUIST, and mailed to the mailing address we have on file for each owner. It is very important that if you move, you contact us to update your mailing address with us. Please note; failure to notify us of your mailing address changes does not waive your responsibilities to make your HOA payments on time. Late fees will be assessed and will not be waived for owners paying late regardless of their claim against not receiving a coupon book.
Please note: The information provided on this page and/or the Homeowner Portal does not constitute the required information for an estoppel or to be used for any Real Estate transaction.
Dues for Legacy at Lake Jessamine Association are billed Quarterly in:
- January 1st for $356.95
- April 1st for $356.95
- July 1st for $356.95
- October 1st for $356.95
The assessments are due on the 1st day of each billing period and are considered late if the payment is not received by midnight on the 1st day of each billing period. Late charges, Interest, and Demand fees will be assessed to any balance that is not received by the 16th of the first month in the billing period. Charges start at $150.00 and any payments made follow FS720.3085 which states “Any payment received by an association and accepted shall be applied first to any interest accrued, then to any administrative late fee, then to any costs…”.
Looking for a Vendor?
Below is a collection of frequently asked questions to help you get the information you need quickly, and easily. If you have any ideas or suggestions for items to add to this list, please Let Us Know!
- Payments for the Lake Jessamine HOA are accepted in a number of ways:
- Online Bill-Pay through the Communities Bank, Truist. You will need to use the coupon book that you received at the end of the year to get the instructions for enrolling in this.
- Online Bill-Pay through YOUR bank. You can use the same information for enrolling through the Truist bill-pay service to enroll through your own personal/business bank.
- Online through our website via ACH transaction for a small fee, or using your Credit/Debit card for a moderate fee.
- Mail a Check or Money Order using the coupon from the coupon book that is mailed out by the bank to you.
- Mail a Check or Money Order made out to Lake Jessamine Estates and sent to us at 6925 Lake Ellenor Dr., Ste. 115, Orlando, FL 32809
- Be sure to include the address of the property the payment should go to in the memo line. This will help ensure your payment is properly credited to your account.
- Hand Deliver a Check, Money Order or Cash to our office. Again, the Check or Money Order must be made out to Lake Jessamine Estates.
Processing time for payments depends on the two banks involved in clearing the funds. Your bank is the issuing bank, and the communities bank as the receiving account. This time is typically 5 to 7 days. We recommend making your payments 7 to 10 days prior to the due date, to avoid any late fees being charged to your account.
No, all payments must be made through a US Banking institution.
No, all properties have separate accounts and we are required to take the payments for them individually.
- Painting the exterior of the home, even if you are re-painting it the same color
- Roof Replacements
- Yes. However, pets are limited to normal household pets. No exotic, farm, or livestock may be kept as pets within your property or on any common element.
For more detailed information on what animals are considered pets and allowed see the Association Documents and refer to the Orange County Regulations on Pets, Animals and Livestock.
- Please view this page for important information on Emotional Support vs. Service Animals.
If you've sold your home, changed your bank account, or just want to cancel your auto-payments here is what you need to know:
- Auto-Pay Setup via Truist (the HOA's Bank)
- You will need to contact them directly via your online portal or complete this form and send it to Truist. If you have any questions about this process you will need to reach out to the bank Truist directly for support.
- Auto-Pay Setup via SRK Website
- You can log back in using one of the links in your receipts to cancel your auto-pay, or you may email us directly to request that we cancel the auto-pay. Be sure to include the property address in your cancellation request.
- Auto-Pay via Your Personal Bank
- You will need to reach out to your bank for support on how to cancel the auto-pay for your HOA payments.
Federal and State law both require HOA's to allow owners to place political signs on their properties.
The guidelines allow for one sign per home.
Keep Us Updated!
Ensuring we have current and correct contact information for our owners is incredibly important. We regularly send out information to owners. Make sure you fill out this form every time your information changes so we are able to keep you informed.
If you are planning to make any changes to the exterior of your home you must complete an ARB Request Form BEFORE any of the work takes place. Use this form to submit a change to the Architectural Review Board of your community. This form must be filled out, submitted and the changes approved by the ARB prior to the start of any work.