Welcome to Lake Berkley!
We are working to enhance our website for you, bringing you new resources, and help answer frequently asked questions. If you have an idea for an improvement, feature, or something else you think would be useful, please LET US KNOW!
This page is for the MASTER association. In the Lake Berkley Community, there are a total of 4 communities. Lake Berkley Masters is the main association that governs all the sub-associations. Each owner within the 3 sub-communities pays into the maintenance funds for the Master HOA and is eligible to use the shared amenities.
Within Lake Berkley Masters there are three sub-associations:
Lake Berkley Townhomes – Managed by SRK Residential Communities
Lake Berkley Manors – Managed by Leland Management
The Villas at Lake Berkley – Managed by SRK Residential Communities
Main Pool Status = OPEN
Kiddie Pool Status = OPEN
Club House & GYM = OPEN
Current Fiscal Year Dues: 2023
The annual budget is voted on by the Board of the Masters HOA at the end of each calendar year, to take effect the following calendar year. All owners will be notified of this mandatory budget meeting via USPS, and, if we have one, an email. Notices are sent out 30 days in advance of the meeting and will contain information on the proposed budget, along with other relevant information for that meeting. Please pay close attention to this information and plan to attend the meeting if you are able.
After the budget is passed coupon books will be ordered with the communities bank, TRUIST, and mailed to the mailing address we have on file for each owner. It is very important that if you move, you contact us to update your mailing address with us. Please note; failure to notify us of your mailing address changes does not waive your responsibilities to make your HOA payments on time. Late fees will be assessed and will not be waived for owners paying late regardless of their claim against not receiving a coupon book.
Please note: The information provided on this page and/or the Homeowner Portal does not constitute the required information for an estoppel or to be used for any Real Estate transaction.
Dues for Lake Berkley Masters Association are billed Quarterly in:
- January 1st for $340.00
- April 1st for $340.00
- July 1st for $340.00
- October 1st for $340.00
The assessments are due on the 1st day of each billing period and are considered late if the payment is not received by midnight on the 1st day of each billing period. Late charges, Interest, and Demand fees will be assessed to any balance that is not received by the 30th of the first month in the billing period. Charges start at $150.00 and any payments made follow FS720.3085 which states “Any payment received by an association and accepted shall be applied first to any interest accrued, then to any administrative late fee, then to any costs…”.
Looking for a Vendor?
Check out our Vendor Recommendation Page for a list of HOA & Community member suggestions. Have a vendor you love and want to share with others? Send us an email and share their info!
Below is a collection of frequently asked questions to help you get the information you need quickly, and easily. If you have any ideas or suggestions for items to add to this list, please Let Us Know!
Payments for the Master HOA are accepted in a number of ways:
- Online Bill-Pay through the Communities Bank, Truist. You will need to use the coupon book that you received at the end of the year to get the instructions for enrolling in this.
- Online Bill-Pay through YOUR bank. You can use the same information for enrolling through the Truist bill-pay service to enroll through your own personal/business bank.
- Online through our website via ACH transaction for a small fee, or using your Credit/Debit card for a moderate fee.
- Mail a Check or Money Order using the coupon from the coupon book that is mailed out by the bank to you.
- Mail a Check or Money Order made out to Lake Berkley Masters and sent to us at 6925 Lake Ellenor Dr., Ste. 115, Orlando, FL 32809
- Be sure to include the address of the property the payment should go to in the memo line. This will help ensure your payment is properly credited to your account.
- Hand Deliver a Check, Money Order or Cash to our office. Again, the Check or Money Order must be made out to Lake Berkley Masters.
Processing time for payments depends on the two banks involved in clearing the funds. Your bank is the issuing bank, and the communities bank as the receiving account. This time is typically 5 to 7 days. We recommend making your payments 7 to 10 days prior to the due date, to avoid any late fees being charged to your account.
No, all payments must be made through a US Banking institution.
No, all properties have separate accounts and we are required to take the payments for them individually.
No, The master HOA covers the common elements of the three sub-associations. Please refer to your sub-associations documents to determine if the HOA is responsible for any part of your property
Getting a current statement of your account could not be easier! During office hours you can use the online chat tool to speak with us directly. If you are reaching out after hours, simply send us an email or use the Contact Us Form to send us a request.
- Painting the exterior of the home, even if you are re-painting it the same color
- Roof Replacements
- No, Only Short-Term Rentals are allowed in all three communities within Lake Berkley Resorts
- Short-Term Rentals are defined as rentals not exceeding 120 days. If an owner wishes to extend a rental beyond the 120 mark, they must have board approval for the exception.
- No Rentals of any kind are permitted to be over 6 months in length. There are no exceptions to this rule.
- Owners living or visiting their own property within the community are allowed to bring their pets. A Pet Permit Application must be completed and approved, and the Annual Pet Fee must be paid prior to arrival.
- Renters, visitors, guests, or any NON-Owners are NOT ALLOWED to bring pets of any kind.
- Properly certified Service Animals are permitted for anyone.
- Please view this page for important information on Emotional Support vs. Service Animals.
Remotes, keys, and other access control devices for the entire Lake Berkley Resort Community are managed through the guards at the guardhouse. Please speak with one of them directly and they will assist you in purchasing what you need.
Yes, You are able to replace your mailbox in the Manors. However it must be approved by the ARB first and it must conform to the following guidelines:
Black mailboxes Only
If you were previously grandfathered in your mailbox is OK unless it needs to be replaced. Then you will be required to use a Black mailbox only.
In the Manors you are able to paint the concrete driveway using one of the approved colors: Behr Ice White or Behr White Cloud ONLY
You must also use a Professionally registered company.
The driveway must be prepped correctly and etched prior to the painting.
All of this MUST be approved by the ARB Committee for the Manors and the Master HOA prior to any work beginging.
Reminder: The Manors is managed by Lealand and you will need to contact them directly first to begin the ARB process.
If you've sold your home, changed your bank account, or just want to cancel your auto-payments here is what you need to know:
- Auto-Pay Setup via Truist (the HOA's Bank)
- You will need to contact them directly via your online portal or complete this form and send it to Truist. If you have any questions about this process you will need to reach out to the bank Truist directly for support.
- Auto-Pay Setup via SRK Website
- You can log back in using one of the links in your receipts to cancel your auto-pay, or you may email us directly to request that we cancel the auto-pay. Be sure to include the property address in your cancellation request.
- Auto-Pay via Your Personal Bank
- You will need to reach out to your bank for support on how to cancel the auto-pay for your HOA payments.
Keep Us Updated!
Ensuring we have current and correct contact information for our owners is incredibly important. We regularly send out information to owners. Make sure you fill out this form every time your information changes so we are able to keep you informed.
If you prefer to print the form and complete it you are welcome to download it here.
If you are planning to make any changes to the exterior of your home you must complete an ARB Request Form BEFORE any of the work takes place. Use this form to submit a change to the Architectural Review Board of your community. This form must be filled out, submitted, and all changes approved by the ARB prior to the start of any work.
Are you an Investor Owner? Renting out your property short-term?
Please use the below form to inform the guards of your incoming guests. This will help speed up the checking process for everyone and reduce the amount of time people are waiting to pass through security both during check-in and after.