The SPA/Hot Tub at the Master HOA Club House has been permanently closed. Due to ongoing cost issues to maintain the it, the Board voted to close it and replace it with an architectural feature.
If you have a listing for your property advertising the feature of a SPA/Hot Tub, please update your listings to reflect this change.
Welcome to Lake Berkley!
We are working to enhance our website for you, bringing you new resources, and helping answer frequently asked questions. If you have an idea for an improvement, feature, or something else you think would be useful, please LET US KNOW!
This page is for the Villas at Lake Berkley sub-association in Lake Berkley Resort Masters. In the Lake Berkley Community, there are a total of 4 communities. Lake Berkley Resort Masters is the main association that governs all the sub-associations. Each owner within the 3 sub-communities pays into the maintenance fund for the Master Association and in doing so is granted use of the shared amenities.
Current Fiscal Year Dues: 2023
The annual budget is voted on by the Board of The Villas at Lake Berkley at the end of each calendar year, to take effect the following calendar year. All owners will be notified of this mandatory budget meeting via USPS, and, if we have one, an email. Notices are sent out 30 days in advance of the meeting and will contain information on the proposed budget, along with other relevant information for that meeting. Please pay close attention to this information and plan to attend the meeting if you are able.
After the budget is passed coupon books will be ordered with the communities bank, TRUIST, and mailed to the mailing address we have on file for each owner. It is very important that if you move, you contact us to update your mailing address with us. Please note; failure to notify us of your mailing address changes does not waive your responsibilities to make your HOA payments on time. Late fees will be assessed and will not be waived for owners paying late regardless of their claim against not receiving a coupon book.
Please note: The information provided on this page and/or the Homeowner Portal does not constitute the required information for an estoppel or to be used for any Real Estate transaction.
Dues for The Villas at Lake Berkley are billed Quarterly and due on:
January for the amount of $547.09
April for the amount of $547.09
July for the amount of $547.09
October for the amount of $547.09
The assessments are due on the 1st day of each billing period and are considered late if the payment is not received by midnight on the 1st day of each billing period. Late charges, Interest, and Demand fees will be assessed to any balance that is not received by the 30th of the first month in the billing period. Charges start at $150.00 and any payments made follow FS720.3085 which states “Any payment received by an association and accepted shall be applied first to any interest accrued, then to any administrative late fee, then to any costs…”.
***REMINDER*** There are 2 association payments due. Your monthly payments for the Townhomes are due Monthly, the Masters are due Quarterly.
Looking for a Vendor?
Check out our Vendor Recommendation Page for a list of HOA & Community member suggestions. Have a vendor you love and want to share them with others? Send us an email and share their info!
Below is a collection of frequently asked questions to help you get the information you need quickly, and easily. If you have any ideas or suggestions for items to add to this list, please Let Us Know!
Payments for the Master HOA are accepted in a number of ways:
- Online Bill-Pay through the Communities Bank, Truist. You will need to use the coupon book that you received at the end of the year to get the instructions for enrolling in this.
- Online Bill-Pay through YOUR bank. You can use the same information for enrolling through the Truist bill-pay service to enroll through your own personal/business bank.
- Online through our website via ACH transaction for a small fee, or using your Credit/Debit card for a moderate fee.
- Mail a Check or Money Order using the coupon from the coupon book that is mailed out by the bank to you.
- Mail a Check or Money Order made out to Lake Berkley Masters and sent to us at 6925 Lake Ellenor Dr., Ste. 115, Orlando, FL 32809
- Be sure to include the address of the property the payment should go to in the memo line. This will help ensure your payment is properly credited to your account.
- Hand Deliver a Check, Money Order or Cash to our office. Again, the Check or Money Order must be made out to Lake Berkley Masters.
Processing time for payments depends on the two banks involved in clearing the funds. Your bank is the issuing bank, and the communities bank as the receiving account. This time is typically 5 to 7 days. We recommend making your payments 7 to 10 days prior to the due date, to avoid any late fees being charged to your account.
No, all payments must be made through a US Banking institution.
No, all properties have separate accounts and we are required to take the payments for them individually.
- No, unlike condominiums, you as the owner of a Single Family Villa, are responsible for the repairs to both the interior and exterior of your home. The HOA does insure the roof of the property, and it will replace it at the end of its useful life. The HOA also maintains a reserve fund for the painting of the exterior. Doing so ensures it is painted uniformly and at the same time. The HOA does not cover damage to the roof, exterior walls, windows, doors, or other home surfaces. The HOA also maintains the common elements within the community that are for the use of all property owners. Nothing that is for the exclusive use of the property owner is covered by the HOA.
Getting a current statement of your account could not be easier! During office hours you can use the online chat tool to speak with us directly. If you are reaching out after hours, simply send us an email or use the Contact Us Form to send us a request.
- Painting the exterior of the home, even if you are re-painting it the same color
- Roof Replacements
- No, Only Short-Term Rentals are allowed in all three communities within Lake Berkley Resorts
- Short-Term Rentals are defined as rentals not exceeding 120 days. If an owner wishes to extend a rental beyond the 120 mark, they must have board approval for the exception.
- No Rentals of any kind are permitted to be over 6 months in length. There are no exceptions to this rule.
- Owners living or visiting their own property within the community are allowed to bring their pets.
- A Pet Permit Application must be completed and approved, and the Annual Pet Fee must be paid prior to arrival.
- Renters, visitors, guests, or any NON-Owners are NOT ALLOWED to bring pets of any kind.
- Properly certified Service Animals are permitted for anyone.
- Please view this page for important information on Emotional Support vs. Service Animals.
Remotes, keys, and other access control devices for the entire Lake Berkley Resort Community are managed through the guards at the guardhouse. Please speak with one of them directly and they will assist you in purchasing what you need.
If you've sold your home, changed your bank account, or just want to cancel your auto-payments here is what you need to know:
- Auto-Pay Setup via Truist (the HOA's Bank)
- You will need to contact them directly via your online portal or complete this form and send it to Truist. If you have any questions about this process you will need to reach out to the bank Truist directly for support.
- Auto-Pay Setup via SRK Website
- You can log back in using one of the links in your receipts to cancel your auto-pay, or you may email us directly to request that we cancel the auto-pay. Be sure to include the property address in your cancellation request.
- Auto-Pay via Your Personal Bank
- You will need to reach out to your bank for support on how to cancel the auto-pay for your HOA payments.
Keep Us Updated!
Ensuring we have current and correct contact information for our owners is incredibly important. We regularly send out information to owners. Make sure you fill out this form every time your information changes so we are able to keep you informed.
If you are planning to make any changes to the exterior of your home you must complete an ARB Request Form BEFORE any of the work takes place. Use this form to submit a change to the Architectural Review Board of your community. This form must be filled out, submitted and the changes approved by the ARB prior to the start of any work.